Thank you for your interest in the Cambridge Arts Festival which takes place on Saturday, June 23, 2018 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- This application is for individuals and businesses who are interested in selling non-food or artist/artisan merchandise at the Festival.
- If you are an artist or artisan (you make your products by hand in Canada), participation is free – please complete the Visual Artist/Artisan application form.
Conditions of Registration
- The application deadline is April 1, 2018.
- Vendor space is limited and will be assigned by the CAF Planning Committee
- 1 Unit is a 10 x 10 space with one electrical outlet. The cost is $150.
- 10 ft x 20 ft spaces are available at a cost of $250 upon request.
- Each extra electrical outlet is $25.00.
- Upon acceptance, full payment is due by May 15, 2018.
- Fees are non refundable after May 15, 2018. Cancellations up to May 15 are permitted and the vendor fee will be refunded minus a processing fee of $10.
- **Please note: we do not provide tents, tables or chairs. Artists are responsible for providing their own tents, weights and exhibit display materials.
- Load-In is on Saturday June 23, 2018 between 7:30 am and 10:00 am. You must be set up by 10:00 am. Vendors are required to stay until the end of the festival (6 pm).
- Tent size cannot exceed 10 ft. by 10 ft. and must be a regulation festival tent (as pictured). You MUST weigh down each
leg of your tent with a minimum of 10 lbs per leg. You can make your own weights but they should look visually professional. Click on the example photo on the right to enlarge.
- If you do not have a tent upon arrival to the festival, you will not be permitted to set up your booth. Locally, tents can be rented from ABC Rentals and Cambridge Tent Rentals. If you are planning to participate in multiple festivals, purchasing a tent will be less expensive. Outlet Tags in Toronto has tent packages at very reasonable rates and delivery is quick and free. If you have time, keep your eyes out on Kijiji for a used tent. Note: If you are using a tent rental and set up service, it is your responsibility to ensure that your rental equipment is returned to the vendor. It is not acceptable to leave your tent and display items standing after the festival is over. Please arrange for dismantling and pick-up with the vendor accordingly.
- You may only sell/offer only the products and/or services specified and approved.
- Conduct business only within the space allocated.
- Be responsible for setting up and cleaning up of all your own equipment, garbage, and debris from your site.
- Be responsible for all of your own sales.
- Unless otherwise notified, your name, website and social media profiles will be shared on the CAF website and in promotional campaigns promoting the festival.
- Insurance: While it is not a requirement for our 2018 festival participants to have exhibitor liability insurance, we strongly recommend that you purchase insurance to cover the loss of your artwork in the event of unforeseen occurrences like weather or accidents. Neither the Cambridge Arts Festival nor the City of Cambridge will be liable for any loss or damage to any property you bring with you to the festival.
Once accepted, there are three ways to pay:
Email transfer, please send to email@example.com after you have been accepted.
PayPal, let us know and we will send you an invoice.
Cheque, payment must be received by May 15, 2018. Cheques can be made payable to Cambridge Arts Festival and mailed to:
Cambridge Arts Festival
C/O David Durward Centre
62 Dickson Street
Cambridge, ON N1R 1T8
The Cambridge Arts Festival committee has the right to refuse vendor if deemed inappropriate or unsafe. Registration fees are non-refundable if the vendor does not comply with the rules and regulations as stated on the day of the festival.