Thank you for your interest in the Cambridge Arts Festival which takes place on Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Applications are now closed. For any questions, please visit the Contact Page.
- This application is for individuals and businesses who are interested in selling non-food or artist/artisan merchandise at the Festival. If you are an artist or artisan (you make your products by hand in Canada), participation is free – please complete the Visual Artist/Artisan application form.
- Hours of Operation: July 22, 2017 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Conditions of Registration
- The application deadline is May 1, 2016.
- Vendor space is limited and will be assigned by the merchandise vendor and site coordinators.
- 1 Unit is a 10 x 10 space with one electrical outlet. The cost is $100.
- Each extra electrical outlet is $25.00
- Full payment along with the application is due May 1, 2016.
- Tent size cannot exceed 10 ft by 10 ft 10 ft x 20ft spaces are available at a cost of $175.
Merchandise Vendor Guidelines
- **Please note: we do not provide tents, tables or chairs. Vendors are responsible for providing their own tents, weights and exhibit display materials.
- Sell/offer only the products and/or services specified and approved.
- Conduct business only within the space allocated.
- Clean up all debris from the site throughout the day as required and upon the conclusion of daily business.
- Be responsible for setting up and cleaning up of all your own vending equipment, garbage containers, and debris from your site.
- Set up is on Saturday, July 22, 2017 between 8:00 am and 10:00 am. You must be set up by 10:00 am
- Be responsible for all of your own sales
- Please note that the Street Market takes place outside and weather conditions may change throughout the day. The festival is not responsible for your display area or any damage caused by weather. Participation is at your own risk and vendors must sign a waiver on the morning of the event in order to participate. If you do not have insurance for your merchandise (liability and property), we encourage you to purchase this. CAF has partnered with our sponsor Josslin Insurance to assist you with any insurance needs you may have. Please indicate on the form if you would like to learn more about purchasing insurance. Options are available for a single day, or for longer periods if you are planning to participate in multiple festivals in 2017. Download Insurance Form
Applications will not be approved until all the conditions within the application have been met and the required paperwork and fees have been submitted and approved by the 2017 Cambridge Arts Festival Committee.
Once accepted, please send your cheque to:
Cambridge Arts Festival
C/O David Durward Centre
62 Dickson Street
Cambridge, ON N1R 1T8
If you would like to pay by email transfer, please send to email@example.com after you have been accepted.
If you would like to pay by PayPal, let us know and we will send you an invoice.
Vendor applications may not be accepted after the deadline. Only a limited number of vendors will be accepted due to space and similar type vendors may be limited. Fees are non-refundable once the vendor has bee accepted by the committee.
The Cambridge Arts Festival committee has the right to refuse vendor if deemed inappropriate or unsafe. Registration fees are non-refundable if the vendor does not comply with the rules and regulations as stated on the day of the festival.