Thank you for your interest in the Cambridge Arts Festival which takes place on Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Please submit your application online by completing the form below. (alternative communication formats are available upon request)
Established and emerging visual artists are welcome to submit applications to display their work in: Ceramics and Pottery, Digital, Artwork, Drawing, Fibre Art, Glass (flamework), Jewellery, Mixed Media, Painting, Photography, Print Making, Sculpture, Street Art/Graffiti, Maker Art (work involving technology)
- The Cambridge Arts Festival is strictly a volunteer event to promote arts within our community.
- There is no fee to exhibit. We provide visual artists with one 10 x 10 space.
- There are no electrical outlets for Visual Artists.
- Artists must live, work, be a full time student, or be a member in good standing of a team, club, or organization within a 100 KM radius of Cambridge, Ontario.
- All artists must be approved by the Cambridge Arts Festival Committee.
- Visual Art for exhibit or sale must be hand crafted work created in Canada by the artist.
- The application deadline is May 15, 2017.
- Visual Artist space is limited and will be assigned by the Visual Arts Coordinator on a first come first served basis.
- Sharing of a booth is permitted with approval by the Visual Arts Coordinator.
- Programming announcements will be made in early June however accepted artists will be notified within two weeks of receiving your application.
- Please fill out this application at the bottom of this page in full and provide links to your website or social media pages that shows samples of your work.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- **Please note: we do not provide tents, tables or chairs. Artists are responsible for providing their own tents, weights and exhibit display materials.
- Load-In is on Saturday July 22, 2016 between 8:00 am and 10:00 am. You must be set up by 10:00 am. Visual artists are required to stay until the end of the festival (6 pm)
- Tent size cannot exceed 10 ft. by 10 ft. and must be a regulation festival tent. You MUST weigh down each
leg of your tent with a minimum of 10 lbs per leg. You can make your own weights but they should look visually professional. Click on the example photo on the right to enlarge.
- If you do not have a tent upon arrival to the festival, you will not be permitted to set up your booth. Tents can be rented from Cambridge Tent Rentals (book early). If you are planning to participate in multiple festivals, purchasing a tent will be less expensive. Outlet Tags in Toronto has tent packages at very reasonable rates and delivery is quick and free. If you have time, keep your eyes out on Kijiji for a used tent.
- You may only sell/offer only the products and/or services specified and approved.
- Conduct business only within the space allocated.
- Be responsible for setting up and cleaning up of all your own equipment, garbage, and debris from your site.
- Be responsible for all of your own sales.
- Please note that the Art Market takes place outside and weather conditions may change throughout the day. The festival is not responsible for your display area or any damage caused by weather. Participation is at your own risk and exhibitors must sign a waiver on the morning of the event in order to participate. If you do not have insurance for your artwork (liability and property), we encourage you to purchase this. CAF has partnered with our sponsor Josslin Insurance to assist you with any insurance needs you may have. Please indicate on the form if you would like to learn more about purchasing insurance. Options are available for a single day, or for longer periods if you are planning to participate in multiple festivals in 2017. Download Insurance Form